The data we collect
The Personal data that you provide directly to us through our site will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data. When you fill in a form we collect your name, email address, phone number, company name, and anything else you tell us about your project and needs.
When you purchase a service, once the transaction is finished we receive a notice from the payment processor. We do not however get access to the actual data concerning the payment. We process only limited data concerning the payment in an encrypted/ anonymized form.
How do we use the information we collect?
Please note that you are providing your information to SkypeTime to receive the service. We affirm that we are not going to rent or sell any of your information or data we own.
Personal data will be used only for the following purposes:
- to provide users with the service;
- to provide users with any service related support, answer questions and process requests;
- to improve service or to develop new features within the service;
- analytics and measurement to understand how our service is used;
- to inform users about the service: delivering personalized ads, promotions and offers.
We may also record what pages of our website you visit, how much time you spend on each page, what activity you perform. We use Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrica on our sites to help us analyze your use of our sites and diagnose technical issues. This helps us to measure the effectiveness of website and software.
Where your data is stored
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our trusted Partners. SkypeTime is responsible for your data security. SkypeTime is committed to the safety, privacy, and integrity of your personal data that we own.
We are committed to reducing at the minimum the Third-Party Processors that we use to lower the risks of your data being exposed. We also assess and review each one of them in order to make sure they have similar and compliant privacy policies. Third-Party Service Providers only receive strict minimum amount of Personal Data as necessary for them to provide us with requested service.
We serve users across the world and delivering our services through the use of Third-Party processors, we may transfer personal information to countries other than the country in which the data was originally collected.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their Personal Data. Pursuant to GDPR you have, among others, the following rights:
- to access data we collect about you;
- to correct your personal data;
- to restrict processing of your data;
- to transmit your data to another entity;
- to erasure (“Right to be Forgotten”);
- to be not subject to automated individual decision-making;
- to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org