Minimum hardware requirements:
|For small-sized environments (less than 1000 users)||For medium-sized environments (more than 1000 users)|
|Processor||64-bit OCTA-core||64-bit OCTA-core|
|RAM||8 GB||16 GB|
|Storage||100 GB||100 GB|
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows 8, Windows 10;
- MS SQL 2014 Express SP2;
- .Net framework 4.5 and Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4;
- Internet Information Services 8.5 (IIS 8.5) and above;
- Installed ARR extension for IIS;
- Skype for Business;
- Microsoft Exchange;
- Remote Desktop Gateway (RDG) — for tracking remote connections.
Account permissions and security settings in SkypeTime
The following account permissions are required to start collecting “call and status” data:
- Local administrator rights on the SkypeTime server;
- Read only access to several tables in the database:
Remote connections data collecting require following permissions:
- Local administrator on RDG server;
- Read and Write rights for SkypeTime database.
SkypeTime Mail service require:
- Mailbox account on the Exchange server;
- Local administrator on the SkypeTime server;
- Read and write permissions for SkypeTime DB.
Have additional questions? Feel free to ask here.
In this article